A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard O'Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Young graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. O'Young has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Bernard Hospital And Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Mar O'Young MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. O'Young practice?
- Dr. Richard O'Young has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard O'Young practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Surgeons.