A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard O'Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Young
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Young Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Young graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. O'Young has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Bernard Hospital And Health Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Mar O'Young MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 49 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. O'Young practice?
- Dr. Richard O'Young has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard O'Young practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Orthopedic Surgeons.