A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Carpenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Carpenter, Psychiatrist, Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, Child Psychiatry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carpenter
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carpenter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Carpenter, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpenter graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Owen Carpenter MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard O. Carpenter practice?
- Dr. Richard Carpenter has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Carpenter practices Pediatrics and Psychiatry near Roswell, GA.
See Roswell Pediatricians and Roswell Psychiatrists.