A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Carpenter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Carpenter, Psychiatrist, Neurodevelopmental Disabilities, Child Psychiatry is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Carpenter, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Carpenter graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Owen Carpenter MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard O. Carpenter practice?
- Dr. Richard Carpenter has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Carpenter practices Pediatrics and Psychiatry near Roswell, GA.
See Roswell Pediatricians and Roswell Psychiatrists.