A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gregory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gregory is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gregory
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Gregory Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gregory, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregory graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gregory has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
- Florida Hospital Altamonte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard O Gregory MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard O. Gregory practice?
- Dr. Richard Gregory has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Gregory practices Plastic Surgery near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Altamonte Springs, FL.
See Kissimmee Surgeons.