A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gregory:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gregory is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gregory
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gregory Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Facial Wrinkles and Lines
Wound Care and Non-Healing Wounds
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gregory, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gregory graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gregory has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Orlando
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
- Florida Hospital Altamonte
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard O Gregory MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard O. Gregory practice?
- Dr. Richard Gregory has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Gregory practices Plastic Surgery near Kissimmee, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Altamonte Springs, FL.
See Kissimmee Surgeons.