Dr. Richard Heck Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Heck?

August 11th, 2017

Missed diagnoses

Though the doctor was extremely nice, he missed several diagnoses for my baby. This has really messed things up for my son. He missed a very bad tongue tie and lip tie, feeding problems, severe GERD, and circumcision reattaching.

July 4th, 2016

Dr. Heck is my grandson's pediatrician and I will not go to anyone else. He treats my grandson in a respectful and courteous way, includes him in discussions and information.

June 9th, 2016

Best Pediatrics Dr!

Dr Heck is the best Pediatrics Dr, hes been my son's Dr since 2011.

August 28th, 2015

the best!!

Dr. Heck is such an amazing doctor. We are so grateful for him and his care he provides. Such a smart, thoughtful, kind and attentive doctor. Never downplays anything, but also doesn't overdo it; which is so nice to have a doctor who is experienced enough to understand issues. I can't say enough good about him as he is just wonderful, the kind of doctor you can trust even when no one else knows what is going on and at the same time, knows how to treat people and truly cares for his patients.

July 21st, 2015

Great Doctor!!!

I am picky when it comes to Doctors as I am in the medical field myself. We had a change of insurance which meant finding a new pediatrician. After going to 3 other ones we found Dr. Heck and I am so happy we did! He had great bedside manner, great staff and is knowledgeable. Also spent time with us and asked questions and made sure that I didn't have any questions.

August 15th, 2016