A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Manzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Manzo is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Manzo graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Manzo has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard O Manzo MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard O. Manzo practice?
- Dr. Richard Manzo has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Manzo practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near La Habra, CA.
See La Habra Primary Care Doctors and La Habra Obstetricians & Gynecologists.