A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wein, Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgical Oncology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wein, MD, FACS is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bronchoesophagology Breathing or Swallowing
- Diagnostic imaging/procedures
- Diagnostic imagingprocedures
- Disorders of ear
- Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer/Tumors
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Wein graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Wein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Orin Wein MD and FACS is a male Otolaryngologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard O. Wein practice?
- Dr. Richard Wein has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Wein practices Otolaryngology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Otolaryngologists.