Best back surgeon i know! show details Best back surgeon i know!
by Noreen on Aug 4th, 2016

Dr. Obedian is an excellent Dr. with not only the best knowledge in his field which includes a real comforting caring beside manner. He did back surgery on me and I highly recommend him. He can be trusted!

Helpful show details Helpful
Jul 6th, 2016

Dr. Richard Obedian was very patient, organised and professional when I needed help to overcome my chronic hip pain. If it wasn't him, I would have been suffering till now. But thanks to Dr. Richard Obedian, I'm much better and have recovered really fast.

Knee replacement surgery show details Knee replacement surgery
by Jordan Smith on Jun 28th, 2016

My mother had been suffering from acute knee pain since a long time. Dr. Richard Obedian advised to get a knee replacement surgery done at the earliest. The operation was successful with great results. Thanks to Dr. Richard, the whole process ran smoothly and my mother is relieved now.

Orthopedic treatment for my back pain show details Orthopedic treatment for my back pain
by Allison Wilson on Jun 7th, 2016

I would like to thank Dr. Richard Obedian for providing me such amazing orthopedic treatment for my back pain. When I met the doctor, he greeted me with a smile and made me feel comfortable by asking a few questions. He carefully listened to my problem and provided the perfect treatment. Now, I can live a better life without pain. Good job, doctor.

by Anna A on May 23rd, 2016

Dr. Obedian quickly fixed my spinal fracture. I was suffering for so long until he did a quick kyphoplasty. My experience with is office was excellent and would refer them anyday.

May 19th, 2016

Would not recommend Dr. Obedian. Was told I had severe spinal stenosis and within 5 minutes told me if I didn't have surgery I would be in a wheelchair and the only solution was surgery. Long story short, went for second opinion and was told my stenosis was mild to moderate and I did not need surgery and later on found out that several people felt that he was too quick to put them under the knife.

Oct 12th, 2015

Simply, I fell at work onto concrete and severely & extensively damaged my knee. I couldn't walk. With Dr. Obedian's, and his staff's, treatment, repair surgery, physical therapy, and follow up care... I can walk. I am very pleased with Dr. Obedian, Dylan O'Rourke PA, their entire staff, and I highly recommend them to anyone in search of expert and excellent care. This medical team cares about their patients.

by Lori c on Oct 5th, 2015

Excellent doctor and staff. Friendly. Caring and helpful

by Robin on May 15th, 2015

Dr Obedian is a great doctor and surgeon. He is a miracle worker! Awesome Surgeon. He is the best. Wouldn't go anywhere else!

by Rose on Feb 26th, 2015

Dr. Obedian educated me on my condition. He explained what different treatment plans were offered. I would recommend him to everyone

Best doc around show details Best doc around
by Joe C on Dec 22nd, 2014

He is one of the most compassionate doctors. His staff is great. Would recommend to anyone

Best doc show details Best doc
by Marie G on May 21st, 2014

He has the best bedside manners. His staff is very compassionte. Would recommend him anyday.

Dog Trainer show details Dog Trainer
by Suzanne Hantke on Mar 13th, 2014

I went to Dr. Obedian for back pain after the epidurals were no longer helpful and the pain became so severe, I needed help getting out of bed. I do not know how he worked the magic he did, but I can bend over and touch my toes, and turn my waist left to right with not even a twinge. Dr. Obedian and his entire staff were also extremely respectful of my fears regarding the pain medication I would need to take afterwards (I am an addict in recovery for 9 years) and they were so supportive of me and my recovery. He also never hesitated to tell me how proud he was of me that I successfully got myself off of everything so quickly afterwards. Would I use him again or recommend him to a friend? Yes to both of those questions. I now have three friends receiving treatment from him, and after a car accident two weeks ago, I may need surgery on my shoulder... I would not allow ANYONE but him to touch me! As far as the wait to see him? All I can say is someone that brilliant at what they do... it is no wonder he is backed up and in demand. Me? I'll wait two hours if I need to if I know I am going to the best. And in my book... he is.

by Jessica B. on Jan 8th, 2014

This man helped my father tremendously. Would never go anywhere else.

Very smart.... show details Very smart....
by Kira Ferguson on Nov 15th, 2013

Personal problems asilde, and we all have them, Dr. Obedian is extremely smart and very good at what he does. Made me feel at ease and I was very happy with my treatment. Spends a good amount of time with the patient, which can't be said for most doctors these days. I would definitely recommend him.

by Karen on Oct 31st, 2013

Dr. Obedian is a great surgeon. Would never go anywhere else

The Best show details The Best
by Marie on Aug 22nd, 2013

This man is the BEST doctor out there. He may have some troubles going on in his personal life but if you want a doctor who is going to fix y our pain then he is the one to see. I have been going to him since 2001 and would never see anyone else.

Excellent care show details Excellent care
Jul 1st, 2013

Excellent care from an outstanding doc. Treated me with respect and courtesy.

Best Doc show details Best Doc
by Lisa B on Jun 10th, 2013

I know first hand that he is an excellent surgeon. Staff is very courteous and helpful.

Wasting Patients' time show details Wasting Patients' time
Aug 21st, 2011

This office has absolutely no regard for a patients valuable time. The first time I waited nearly one hour in the lobby and thirty minutes in the exam room. On my 2nd. ( and now last!) visit it was one hour and fifty minutes in the lobby; I was taken to the exam room and ,when I asked how long, was told 4 more patients in back ahead of me!! I WALKED OUT!Whats the use of an appointment if no one even makes an effort to see you on time?Further: the staff is unapologetic and the Doctor has no "bedside manner" to speak of!

Mar 11th, 2011

One of the Best. show details One of the Best.
Feb 18th, 2010

He is one of the best doctors I have seen.

Feb 4th, 2010

Staff is very helpful. Thanks for helping when I was hurt.

Best doctor show details Best doctor
by Mary Oliveri on Apr 22nd, 2009

He is a doctor that really cares about his patients. He gives you the time that you need and answers all your questions. He is just great at what he does!!

Wish they were all this way! show details Wish they were all this way!
by Elena on Jun 10th, 2008

After suffering for weeks and finally finding out about Dr. O - it was only two weeks between first fist, and fixing the problem. Very knowledgable, makes you feel at ease.