A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Oberfield:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Oberfield is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Oberfield, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oberfield graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Oberfield has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oberfield accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Oberfield practice?
Dr. Richard Oberfield practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.