A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard O'Brien is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard O'Brien, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from Oral Roberts Univ Sch Of Med, Tulsa Ok 74137. He has 2 awards.
Dr. O'Brien has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lakes Region General Hospital
- Franklin Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard John O'Brien MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Richard O'Brien has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard O'Brien practices Family Medicine near Belmont, NH.
See Belmont Family Physicians.