A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ondrizek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ondrizek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ondrizek, MD, PA is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ondrizek graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Ondrizek has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard R Ondrizek MD and PA is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Ondrizek practice?
- Dr. Richard Ondrizek has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Ondrizek practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Burleson, TX.
See Burleson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.