A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ondrizek is Excellent. Dr. Ondrizek has been reviewed by 18 patients who have provided 12 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ondrizek, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ondrizek graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ondrizek has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ondrizek accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ondrizek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Ondrizek practice?
Dr. Richard Ondrizek practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Burleson, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Burleson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Ondrizek, Dr. Rickie Ondrizek, Dr. Rich Ondrizek, Dr. Rick Ondrizek, Dr. Richie Ondrizek, Dr. Ricky Ondrizek