Learn more about Dr. Richard Oni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Oni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oni
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Oni, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oni graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Oni has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
- Starke Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard O Oni BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard O. Oni practice?
- Dr. Richard Oni has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Oni practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Knox, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Gary, IN.
See Knox Orthopedic Surgeons.