Learn more about Dr. Richard Oni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Oni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Oni, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oni graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Oni has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
- Starke Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- MDWise - 1 plan
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard O. Oni practice?
Dr. Richard Oni practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gary, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Merrillville, IN and Knox, IN.
See Gary Surgeons.