A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Oni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Oni is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Oni, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oni graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Oni has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
- Starke Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Oluranti Oni BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard O. Oni practice?
- Dr. Richard Oni has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Oni practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Gary, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Merrillville, IN and Knox, IN.
See Gary Surgeons.