Learn more about Dr. Richard Oni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Oni is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oni
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oni Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Oni, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Back Pain
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oni graduated from University Of Ibadan.
Dr. Oni has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
- Starke Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard O Oni BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard O. Oni practice?
- Dr. Richard Oni has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Oni practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Knox, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Gary, IN.
See Knox Orthopedic Surgeons.