A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ontell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ontell is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ontell, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ontell graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Ontell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Marian Medical Center
- Marian Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Lee Ontell MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Ontell practice?
- Dr. Richard Ontell has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Ontell practices Urology near Santa Maria, CA.
See Santa Maria Urologists.