A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Orgill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Orgill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Orgill, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Orgill graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Orgill has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Baptist Medical Center Okla Cit
- Deaconess Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Dean Orgill MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Orgill practice?
- Dr. Richard Orgill has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Orgill practices Otolaryngology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Otolaryngologists.