Learn more about Dr. Richard Orlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Orlan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Orlan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Orlan graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Orlan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brattleboro Memorial Hospital
- White River Junction Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Orlan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 28 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 7 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Orlan practice?
Dr. Richard Orlan practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Brattleboro, VT.
Additional practice locations include: White River Junction, VT.
See Brattleboro Internists and Brattleboro Hospice & Palliative Specialists.