A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Orlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Orlan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Orlan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Orlan graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Orlan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brattleboro Memorial Hospital
- White River Junction Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Mark Orlan MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Orlan practice?
- Dr. Richard Orlan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Orlan practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Brattleboro, VT.
Additional practice locations include: White River Junction, VT.
See Brattleboro Internists and Brattleboro Hospice & Palliative Specialists.