Learn more about Dr. Richard Ospina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ospina is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ospina, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ospina graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ospina has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Ospina MD is a male Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Ospina practice?
- Dr. Richard Ospina has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Ospina practices Neurology near Reston, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Stafford, VA.
See Reston Neurologists.