A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ossowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ossowski, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ossowski graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Ossowski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Coney Island Hospital
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ossowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard Ossowski practice?
Dr. Richard Ossowski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY and Elizabeth, NJ.
See Brooklyn Obstetricians & Gynecologists.