Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Oswald
Dr. Richard Oswald, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Mission Viejo, CA, with other offices in Irvine, CA and Gardena, CA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Oswald is affiliated with South Coast Global Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Oswald has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Richard Oswald is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mission Viejo, CA.
Dr. David Gonzalez
Mission Viejo, CA 0.88 mi24
Dr. David Zimmerman
Family Medicine, Pediatrics
Mission Viejo, CA 1.20 mi35
Dr. Jeremy La Motte
Mission Viejo, CA 1.27 mi14