A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ou is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ou
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ou, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ou graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ou has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard James Ou FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Ou practice?
- Dr. Richard Ou has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Ou practices Surgery near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.