A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ou, MD, FACS is board certified in Surgery.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Cataract Surgery, Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation, and Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ou graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ou has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ou accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Anthem - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance