Learn more about Dr. Richard Ou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ou is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ou
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ou Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ou, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ou graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ou has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard James Ou FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Ou practice?
- Dr. Richard Ou has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Ou practices Surgery near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sugar Land, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.