Mar 2nd, 2016

I took my 84 year old mother to him in Sugar land as a referral patient. The office staff was horrible to me and her. I finally left -never to return.

A Doctor That Truly Cares show details A Doctor That Truly Cares
by M. Soliz on Aug 25th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Ou for more than 3 years as a patient. When it was time for my cataract surgery, he did a wonderful job. He followed up with me to ensure I was feeling well after the surgery. The service is outstanding.

Mar 4th, 2015

I really appreciated Dr. Ou spending ample time to answer my questions regarding my eyes.

Feb 23rd, 2015

I found Dr. Ou and his staff exceptional in their care. I was quite impressed to receive a call from Dr. Ou the evening following my surgery.

Feb 19th, 2015

Dr. Ou 's office is a great experience from the front desk to the asidtants and the surgery coordinator. He was very professional and my vision is great after laser cataract surgery.

by wen kau on Feb 11th, 2015

Dr. Ou is a n excellent eye doctor.

by Laura Lin on Feb 11th, 2015

Dr. Richard Ou is very knowledgeable, courtesy and fun to visit.

Feb 11th, 2015

Dr. Ou is an exceptional doctor. He takes time to listen to his patients, is an excellent clinician and is extremely compassionate. My husband and I are both his patients and would offer our highest recommendation for his services.

Jan 30th, 2015

Dr. Ou is an excellent doctor; he is kind, considerate and patient to his patients.

Quality Care show details Quality Care
Jan 22nd, 2015

Dr. Ou made me feel comfortable with cataract surgery and put me at ease.