A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ames:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Ames is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ames, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ames graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ames has 20 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard P Ames MD is a male Nephrologist and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Ames practice?
- Dr. Richard Ames has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Ames practices Nephrology near New York, NY.
See New York Nephrologists.