A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Baker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Baker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Baker has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St. Luke's Miners Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Baker practice?
Dr. Richard Baker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Quakertown, PA and Phillipsburg, NJ.
See Easton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.