A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Baker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Baker, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Baker has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- Easton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard P Baker MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Baker practice?
- Dr. Richard Baker has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Baker practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Easton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phillipsburg, NJ.
See Easton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.