A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berry
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Berry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Berry, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Berry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Newman Memorial Hospital
- Newman Memorial Hospital, Shattuck, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Phillip Berry MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Berry practice?
- Dr. Richard Berry has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Berry practices Family Medicine near Shattuck, OK.
See Shattuck Primary Care Doctors.