A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Berry, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Berry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Newman Memorial Hospital
- Newman Memorial Hospital, Shattuck, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Phillip Berry MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Berry practice?
- Dr. Richard Berry has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Berry practices Family Medicine near Shattuck, OK.
See Shattuck Family Physicians.