A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Richard Boyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Boyer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Boyer, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Essential Tremor
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Movement Disorders
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Boyer graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Boyer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
- University Of Tennessee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Palmer Boyer MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Boyer practice?
- Dr. Richard Boyer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Boyer practices Neurological Surgery near Knoxville, TN.
See Knoxville Surgeons.