A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Bruce:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Bruce is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruce graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Bruce has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- Arizona Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Paul Bruce DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Bruce practice?
- Dr. Richard Bruce has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Bruce practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.