Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Aug 18th, 2016

I like this doctor but his office never calls you & tells you the results of a test and he takes forever to refill a prescription.

Long time patient show details Long time patient
Jul 7th, 2015

My family has been seeing Dr Bruce for 26 years. He has helped maintain the health of my family with no complaints from any of us. If he can't fix it, he will refer you to someone who can. We feel comfortable with him and do not feel rushed. His office is older and files are still on paper. If you want to be in a new fancy facility and to be treated like a number, this is not the doctor for you.

by George Ybarra on Apr 29th, 2015

I miss Dr Bruce he is excellent Doctor will

Jan 27th, 2015

Ive been seeing de bruce since I was 7. Now I'm 23. He is an amazing doctor!

Oct 9th, 2012

I love Dr. Bruce. I have been seeing him for 5 years. I can get an appointment the same day. He spends time talking about my concerns. Very personalable and professional.

Worthless show details Worthless
May 22nd, 2012

This is the most rediculous doctor in Arizona.. Dr. Bruce needs to retire, he is out of touch with reality.. No bedside manner.. No knowledge in medical care.. Will not even refer his patients to get help, because he has no idea what he is doing.. Amazing this man is even allowed to practice medicine anymore! Be forwarned.. He will not be able to help you with any medical condition you might be suffering with.. Dont waste your time! Good Luck to all who dont listen to my advice! Have a great day!