Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
Long time patient show details Long time patient
Jul 7th, 2015

My family has been seeing Dr Bruce for 26 years. He has helped maintain the health of my family with no complaints from any of us. If he can't fix it, he will refer you to someone who can. We feel comfortable with him and do not feel rushed. His office is older and files are still on paper. If you want to be in a new fancy facility and to be treated like a number, this is not the doctor for you.

by George Ybarra on Apr 29th, 2015

I miss Dr Bruce he is excellent Doctor will

Jan 27th, 2015

Ive been seeing de bruce since I was 7. Now I'm 23. He is an amazing doctor!

Oct 9th, 2012

I love Dr. Bruce. I have been seeing him for 5 years. I can get an appointment the same day. He spends time talking about my concerns. Very personalable and professional.

Worthless show details Worthless
May 22nd, 2012

This is the most rediculous doctor in Arizona.. Dr. Bruce needs to retire, he is out of touch with reality.. No bedside manner.. No knowledge in medical care.. Will not even refer his patients to get help, because he has no idea what he is doing.. Amazing this man is even allowed to practice medicine anymore! Be forwarned.. He will not be able to help you with any medical condition you might be suffering with.. Dont waste your time! Good Luck to all who dont listen to my advice! Have a great day!

A Real Family Doctor show details A Real Family Doctor
by debloooz on Aug 8th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Bruce for 9 years. If you're looking for a fancy, high-tech "processing plant" like many large practices, this is not the place for you. If you want a doctor that makes you feel comfortable and well cared for in the spirit of a family practitioner from days past, this is your guy. You can find a newer building, nicer carpet and lots of in-house technology elswhere, but you won't find a better doctor anywhere. I have recommended many friends and co-workers to his office, and have always been thanked for doing so.

Highly Recommend show details Highly Recommend
by Myfreetime on Jan 5th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I have been seeing Dr. Bruce for many years. He is very attentive and will take the extra time to answer any of my questions. He has always made me feel at ease. I have recommended Dr. Bruce to many of my friends who in turn have recommened him to co-workers. The office has always gotten them in within a day or two. In two cases it helped save my son's life and that of a friend's. I highly recommend Dr. Bruce.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Was my doctor for several years show details Was my doctor for several years
by mlcarlson on Nov 16th, 2006 on kudzu.com

I used to love this doctor and went to him for several years. The nurses were very nice and the office was always clean. This doctor will take you in even if you don't have an appointment. He will squeeze you in and take care of you. The only problem was his long time receptonest was very rude and made sure everyone new. I talked to doctor Bruce but to no avale. She was very rude and down right mean on one occasion and I never went back.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
super duper doctor show details super duper doctor
by MinPinski on Oct 16th, 2006 on kudzu.com

I have seen Dr Bruce for over 15 years and would highly recommend him to any of my friends and relatives.