A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Carroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Carroll is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carroll
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Carroll Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Carroll graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Carroll has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Peyton Carroll DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Carroll practice?
- Dr. Richard Carroll has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Carroll practices Family Medicine near Ridgefield, WA.
See Ridgefield Family Physicians.