A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Carroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Carroll is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carroll
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Carroll Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Carroll graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Carroll has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Peyton Carroll DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Carroll practice?
- Dr. Richard Carroll has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Carroll practices Family Medicine near Ridgefield, WA.
See Ridgefield Family Physicians.