A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Carroll:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Carroll is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Carroll graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.More Education & Awards
Dr. Carroll has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Carroll accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Providence Health Plan - 16 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Carroll practice?
Dr. Richard Carroll practices Family Medicine near Ridgefield, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Ridgefield Family Physicians.