A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Cook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Cook, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cook has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Paul Cook MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Cook practice?
- Dr. Richard Cook has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Cook practices Family Medicine near Zionsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pennsburg, PA.
See Zionsville Family Physicians.