Learn more about Dr. Richard Cook:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Cook is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Cook, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cook graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cook has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cook accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 23 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Cook practice?
Dr. Richard Cook practices Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Pennsburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Zionsville, PA and Uniontown, PA.
See Pennsburg Family Physicians, Pennsburg Internists, and Pennsburg Urgent Care Centers.