A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Cummings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Cummings, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummings graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu.
Dr. Cummings has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
- Hayward Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Patrick Cummings MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Cummings practice?
- Dr. Richard Cummings has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Cummings practices Anesthesiology near San Leandro, CA.
See San Leandro Anesthesiologists.