A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Giovanelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Giovanelli is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giovanelli
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Giovanelli Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Giovanelli graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Giovanelli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- North Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Patrick Giovanelli MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Giovanelli practice?
- Dr. Richard Giovanelli has 1 office location.
- Dr. Richard Giovanelli practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Weston, FL.