A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Giovanelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Giovanelli is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Giovanelli graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Giovanelli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital (on staff)
- North Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Patrick Giovanelli MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Giovanelli practice?
- Dr. Richard Giovanelli has 1 office location.
- Dr. Richard Giovanelli practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Weston, FL.