A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Giovanelli graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.More Education & Awards
Dr. Giovanelli has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital, Inc.
- Coral Springs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giovanelli accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Giovanelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Giovanelli practice?
Dr. Richard Giovanelli practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Orthopedic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Giovanelli, Dr. Ricardo Giovanelli, Dr. Rich Giovanelli, Dr. Richie Giovanelli, Dr. Rick Giovanelli, Dr. Rickey Giovanelli