A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Holm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Holm is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holm
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Holm, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holm graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Holm has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Regional Medical Center
- Greensville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Phillip Holm MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Holm practice?
- Dr. Richard Holm has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Holm practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Roanoke Rapids, NC.
See Roanoke Rapids Orthopedic Surgeons.