A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Holm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Holm is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Holm, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holm graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Holm has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Regional Medical Center
- Southampton Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holm accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard Holm practice?
Dr. Richard Holm practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Roanoke Rapids, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Emporia, VA.
See Roanoke Rapids Orthopedic Surgeons.