Learn more about Dr. Richard Holm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Holm is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Holm
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Holm Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Holm, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Leg Fracture (Tibial Fractures)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Holm graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Holm has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Halifax Regional Medical Center
- Greensville Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Phillip Holm MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Holm practice?
- Dr. Richard Holm has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Holm practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Roanoke Rapids, NC.
See Roanoke Rapids Orthopedic Surgeons.