A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Jacobs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Jacobs is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacobs
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Jacobs Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Jacobs, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Transurethral Prostactectomy (TURP)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacobs graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Jacobs has 8 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Upmc St Margaret
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Patrick Jacobs MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Jacobs practice?
- Dr. Richard Jacobs has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Jacobs practices Urology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Urologists.