The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Kaplan
Dr. Richard Kaplan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology, Dermatopathology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kaplan is affiliated with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Kaplan has the following 3 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
A dermatopathologist is an expert in both dermatology and pathology. They specialize in diseases related to the skin, but where a dermatologist would examine a potentially-cancerous mole by looking at it, a dermatopathologist would examine your...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Richard Kaplan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Matthew Lefferman
Los Angeles, CA 0.17 mi13
Dr. Daniel Marciano
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0.32 mi9
Dr. Stuart Vener
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Beverly Hills, CA 0.38 mi43