A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Leggett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Leggett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leggett
Epilepsy Patient Education Learn about epilepsy and seizures in our patient education guide and how this brain disorder affects people.Before Visiting Dr. Leggett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Leggett graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Leggett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Montgomery Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard P Leggett MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Leggett practice?
- Dr. Richard Leggett has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Leggett practices Psychiatry near Salem, VA.
See Salem Psychiatrists.