A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Leggett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Leggett is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Leggett graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Leggett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lewis-Gale Medical Center
- Montgomery Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard P Leggett MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Leggett practice?
- Dr. Richard Leggett has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Leggett practices Psychiatry near Salem, VA.
See Salem Psychiatrists.