Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Lewis
Dr. Richard Lewis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA, with another office in Pittsburgh, PA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Lewis is affiliated with Childrens Hosp Of Pittsburgh Of Upmc, UPMC Passavant and Upmc St Margaret. Dr. Lewis has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Lewis has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Richard Lewis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Shailen Sehgal
Urology, General Surgery
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi6
Dr. Marc Liang
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi39
Dr. Michael Levine
Orthopedic Surgery, General Surgery
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi34