Learn more about Dr. Richard Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Murphy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Murphy, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Murphy has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard P Murphy MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Richard Murphy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Murphy practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Papillion, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE.
See Papillion Surgeons.