Dr. Richard Newman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 25th, 2016
Neuropathy
I have been seeing Dr Newman for the past 28 years. He diagnosed me with neuropathy in my feet and legs. I thought it was my imagination with the pain in my legs. He has followed my care once a year or sooner if necessary. I have so enjoyed talking with him about his family and have basically watched his children grow up through his eyes. I cannot believe the nasty comments listed below. Perhaps those people can't handle the truth with their diagnosis.

July 25th, 2016
Seemed to be a process to get as many patients seen with NO CONCERN from Dr. for patients well being. All about $$$!!

January 21st, 2015
He's moody and on the day of my EMG he was barely communicative. If you want a grumpy guy sticking 4 inch needles in your legs, he's your your man.

July 11th, 2014
Patient
I had seen several local neurologists to try to get a diagnosis for my ailments . None of the doctors even made eye contact with me or even listened to me as they were busy typing on their iPads as I spoke to them. Dr Newman, not only listened, spoke to me in regular terms I could understand but diagnosed me with Mitochondrial Disease which none of the other local neurologists know anything about.i thought I was going crazy until seeing Dr Newman. I think he is the best doctor anyone could hope to provide care to them.

June 24th, 2014
I have had many health problems which required seeing specialist In Brevard County and Orlando and Dr. Newman was the most rude. and insulting doctor I have ever had an appointment with. Even though his diagnosis of my stroke was accurate, I will never have an appointment with him again ! He was rude and insulting

September 12th, 2013
Great Doctor
I had been seeing dr. Newman for my son's neurological problems for years he's great. Very caring, nice staff. The other reviews took me by surprise I 've seen him for at least six years with no problems that they described, He's a really nice doctor great bedside manner and my kids love going to see him.

March 7th, 2013
Not an MS Specialist
Completely misdiagnosed my MS not once but TWICE! And now he claims to be a MS Specialist? Don't walk, RUN from this doctor!

October 13th, 2011
was extreamly uncomfortable at my visit. I never comment on reviews but I feel this is necessary.

June 13th, 2017