A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Rubenstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Rubenstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Rubenstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubenstein graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rubenstein has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Paul Rubenstein MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Rubenstein practice?
- Dr. Richard Rubenstein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Rubenstein practices Internal Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Internists.