Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Sandor
Dr. Richard Sandor, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mountain View, CA. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sandor is affiliated with El Camino Hospital, Palo Alto Medical Foundation and Community Hospital of Los Gatos. Dr. Sandor has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Sandor has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Richard Sandor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mountain View, CA.
Dr. Vijaya Ram
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Mountain View, CA 0.01 mi17
Dr. Fannie Huang
Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Mountain View, CA 0.01 mi40
Dr. Natalia Johnson
Internal Medicine, Residency
Mountain View, CA 0.01 mi