A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Sandor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Sandor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sandor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandor graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sandor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Paul Sandor MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Sandor practice?
- Dr. Richard Sandor has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Sandor practices Internal Medicine near Mountain View, CA.
See Mountain View Internists.