Learn more about Dr. Richard Sandor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Sandor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Sandor, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sandor graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sandor has 3 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- Community Hospital of Los Gatos
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sandor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Sandor practice?
Dr. Richard Sandor practices Internal Medicine near Mountain View, CA.
See Mountain View Internists.