A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Schwartz, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Schwartz, MD, PC is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Schwartz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center
- Emerson Hospital
- Apple Valley Nursing & Rehab Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Schwartz MD and PC is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard Schwartz practice?
- Dr. Richard Schwartz has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Schwartz practices Gastroenterology near Ayer, MA.
See Ayer Gastroenterologists.