3.0

Jan 13th, 2015

Rude Incompetent-Didn't know how enzyme deficiency affects digestion or food-allergies affect the gut (basic undergrad biology).

Incredibly rude and unprofessional show details Incredibly rude and unprofessional
Mar 30th, 2013

Dr. Schwartz was extremely rude and made very unprofessional comments. He also failed to explain things at all. I would never see him again. He made numerous remarks about my fiance's weight that were unnecessary from a medical point of view. He then proceeded to make fun of another student for being overweight and I just couldn't believe his gall.

Jun 4th, 2012

I found Dr. Schwartz to be a very cold and uncaring doctor and would not recommend anyone use him. He did a routine colonoscopy and found a fairly large polyp. Before I was out of anesthesia, he put the fear of God into my wife...telling her I most likely had cancer and had to have surgery within the next month (I recall some of the conversation but not much). She was in tears and very stressed. A week later, the biopsy indicated it was not cancer...but he maintained it still could be. I had the surgery done by a color and rectal specialist at Lahey Clinic...and the polyp was not cancer. This would be the place to go for a colonoscopy--not Dr. Schwartz.

VERY THROUGH show details VERY THROUGH
by PH on Apr 15th, 2010

VERY COMMITTED, VERY THROUGH, NOT THE WARMEST GUY IN TOWN BUT READS THROUGH ALL HIS MATERIAL AND IS VERY FAMILIAR WITH HIS CASES, AND DOES TRY VERY HARD TO SOLVE A PROBLEM, AN EXCELLENT DIAGNOSTITION. A PATIENT WILL NOT GET LOST THROUGH THE CRACKS WITH HIM. HE IS PRETTY ON TOP OF HIS GAME.