Overall Review

February 14th, 2015
appmt. with Dr. Singer
I also agree with everyone else. The staff is very RUDE!!! I did not like Dr. Singer either. I will Never return there!!!

June 7th, 2014
Sunrise Medical Group of South Florida claims to be the largest neurology practice committed to the highest levels of patient care. However, support staff have a serious attitude problem. I arrived early before my appointment at 9 AM with a very capable neurologist but was delayed over an hour and a half by their insurance coordinator. She made numerous calls for auto insurance accident related coverage despite the fact that their entire group practice is contracted with my Medicare health plan for secondary payment. My immediate presentation of the health insurance ID card was made after a telephone request had me scheduled as the first appointment. That did not dissuade her from torturing me while she played on her computer and continued making and answering unrelated calls. I complained about the inordinate delay to no avail and was repeatedly told to sit and wait. By the time I got to see the neurologist more than 90 minutes later, my blood pressure was recorded at around 180 over 120. Initially, I decided to seek these services elsewhere. I later decided to stick with their doctor for better coordination of care. However, I experienced similar delays in obtaining follow-up medical services on the second visit. Afterward, week after week past despite numerous requests for an appointment. Months later I got a letter from the neurologist discharging me from his practice since I complained to the practice administrator who assured me the problem would be resolved to my satisfaction. I emailed a request for a discharge plan or report that never materialized. I presume support staff sabotaged that request. It appears they have a spiteful female chauvinist support staff there who arbitrarily treat elder patients like children and particularly those of the male gender who do not appreciate their condescending manner. The doctors may be great but waiting time is outrageous, and level of care is poor.

January 14th, 2011
dr singer is one of the best surgeons their is period.
i was operated on by dr singer in 1994 and i have been pain free every since.at that time,he was the only dr in dayton ohio that did the sergury i needed.he is a merical dr.he truly is the best.

September 2nd, 2010
RUDE staff
I only saw him once, for about 5 minutes, told me he had never seen my specific condition before, and told me to continue my current medication. My main problem is with the office staff. EXTREMELY rude EVERY time I've called. They never answer the phone; always an answering machine, and I usually don't get called back. One time I was told I needed to give them up to 48 hours just to call me back! Too many times to mention, but anytime there has been a little issue with a prescription refill, or a medical record, the woman in the office is always rude. The other day they refused my refill request. She said to me, "I tell you every time you call for a refill that you need to make an appointment and you never do!" (in a rude tone). I informed her that I never call her, because the pharmacy does it for me. All she said was "oh.." no apology. I am switching to a new doctor purely because of the awful staff there. Oh, and they are open 9-5 with a TWO HOUR lunch break!