A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Taylor, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 6 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Hospital
- University Health System-San Antonio
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Philip Taylor MD is a male Critical Care Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Taylor practice?
- Dr. Richard Taylor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Taylor practices Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Fairfield, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Fairfield Pediatric Specialists.