A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Timmons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Timmons
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Timmons Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Timmons graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Timmons has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Baptist Hosp Med Ctr, Phoenix, Az
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Palmer Timmons MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Timmons practice?
- Dr. Richard Timmons has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Timmons practices Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, and General Practice near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors, Phoenix Family Physicians, and Phoenix General Practitioners.