A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Whittaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Whittaker is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whittaker
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Whittaker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Whittaker, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Whittaker graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Whittaker has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Pawling Whittaker FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Whittaker practice?
- Dr. Richard Whittaker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Whittaker practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pottstown, PA.
See Pottstown Orthopedic Surgeons.