A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wilson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wilson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Wilson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Philip Wilson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Richard Wilson has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Wilson practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phila, PA and Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.