Learn more about Dr. Richard Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wilson, Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Wilson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard P Wilson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Richard Wilson has 7 office locations.
Dr. Richard Wilson practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.