Learn more about Dr. Richard Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wilson, Sports Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Wilson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard P Wilson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Richard Wilson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Wilson practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.