A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wilson, Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Wilson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard P Wilson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Richard Wilson has 7 office locations.
Dr. Richard Wilson practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.