A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wilson, Sports Medicine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Back Pain
- Physical Therapy Modalities
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Wilson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard P Wilson MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Wilson practice?
- Dr. Richard Wilson has 7 office locations.
Dr. Richard Wilson practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See San Antonio Family Physicians.