A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Wolff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Wolff is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wolff
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wolff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Wolff, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Postpartum Depression
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolff graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Wolff has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Alliance Clinical Associates
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Philip Wolff MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Wolff practice?
- Dr. Richard Wolff has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Wolff practices Psychiatry near Wheaton, IL.
See Wheaton Psychiatrists.