A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Pacca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Pacca is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pacca
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Pacca Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Pacca, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pacca graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Pacca has 3 hospital affiliations:
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Granville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Joseph Pacca FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Pacca practice?
- Dr. Richard Pacca has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Pacca practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Oxford, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC and Apex, NC.
See Oxford Internists and Oxford Cardiologists.