Learn more about Dr. Richard Pacca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Pacca is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pacca
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Pacca Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Pacca, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pacca graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Pacca has 3 hospital affiliations:
- WakeMed Cary Hospital
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Granville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Joseph Pacca FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Pacca practice?
- Dr. Richard Pacca has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Pacca practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Oxford, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC and Apex, NC.
See Oxford Internists and Oxford Cardiologists.