A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Paddock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Paddock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Paddock, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Paddock graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Paddock has 10 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard James Paddock MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Paddock practice?
- Dr. Richard Paddock has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Paddock practices Urology near Metairie, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Marrero, LA.
See Metairie Urologists.