A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Paddock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Paddock is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paddock
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Paddock Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Paddock, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Paddock graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Paddock has 10 hospital affiliations:
- East Jefferson General Hospital
- West Jefferson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Paddock MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Paddock practice?
- Dr. Richard Paddock has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Paddock practices Urology near Marrero, LA.
See Marrero Urologists.