Learn more about Dr. Richard Padgett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Padgett is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Padgett
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Padgett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Padgett, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Padgett graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Padgett has 9 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Peace Harbor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard C Padgett FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Padgett practice?
- Dr. Richard Padgett has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Padgett practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Springfield, OR.
See Springfield Cardiologists.