A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Padgett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Padgett is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Padgett
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Padgett, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Padgett graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Padgett has 9 hospital affiliations:
- McKenzie - Willamette Medical Center
- Peace Harbor Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard C Padgett FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard C. Padgett practice?
- Dr. Richard Padgett has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Padgett practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Springfield, OR.
See Springfield Cardiologists.